Wednesday, June 3, 2009

E3

For all the gaming geeks out there, such as myself, this is the week of E3. This is the big convention they have out in LA to show off all the new games that will be coming out over the next year. And there are some really good games being shown. Games just keep looking better and better each year.

Here is a list of games I am looking to consider getting:

Nintendo - Super Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Wii Sports Resort, Professor Layton and Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks.

PS3 - Uncharted 2 (the first was a great game), God of War III - next-gen Kratos, need I say more, and FFXIII or Final Fantasy Thirteen to those not in the know.

360 - This had the most games I am looking at; Mass Effect 2, Brutal Legend (Jack Black in a video game about rocking out!), Modern Warfare 2, Forza 3, Halo ODST (a prequel of sorts to Halo 3), Alan Wake and the game with the best intro, The Beatles Rock Band.

The game that I am not sure what platform I am getting it on is Assassin's Creed II. I will get this game, no need to worry, but just not sure which I will go with.

Other games that are intriguing right now, Just Cause 2, Section 8, The Saboteur, Alpha Protcol, Lego Harry Potter, Crackdown 2, Splinter Cell, Rogue Warrior and Heavy Rain.

A lot of games, but that is what this is all about. I did not forget about other games being shown like Batman or Prototype. It is just they have been talked about or shown for a while. Batman is a no brainer for me.

Here is too another year of great gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment