skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
itsdavidstoker
Monday, May 4, 2009
Invisible Car
This is really cool. As an artist, I find this truly fascinating.
http://www.boingboing.net/2009/05/04/art-student-creates.html
It only took the artist 3 weeks to make a car disappear. I wonder how long it would take me?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
David
I am David, married to Kathy. We have two children, Seamus and Molly. Aspiring game designer, sport fanatic and friend to Batman
View my complete profile
My Favorite Links (for now)
Apple
Giant Bomb
Kotaku
Lord of the Rings Online
My Extra Life
Red vs Blue
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(8)
►
July 2009
(1)
►
June 2009
(2)
▼
May 2009
(5)
The "Don't tell me" factor
ebay is an interesting thing
Invisible Car
Wolverine!
Itsa Me, David Stoker
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment