Friday, May 8, 2009

ebay is an interesting thing

I have been going through my old comic collection, yeah that's right I have a comic collection, with the purpose of getting rid of some of it. I have been using ebay to sell off ones that I think people want and that I no longer want. But I find it is such a stressful practice, at least for me. I put something up and I end up looking at the post too much seeing who bid, how many people are looking at it, do I need to change anything. I feel like I am dating for the first time and wondering, does she like me, am I dressed ok, should I kiss her now? But it is great when you finally get that email your item sold and quite depressing when it doesn't. Not so depressing to get back in there and start dating er I mean posting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment